Get the best rates available, and help make PREMIER an even stronger organization by booking through our travel partner, Expedia.
All flights should arrive and depart from the airport nearest the terminal port. We recommend FLL (Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport) or MIA (Miami International Airport). If you arrive the day of the cruise make sure your flight is on the ground by 11:00 am for MIA and 12:00 pm, noon for FLL.
We recommend that all passengers arrive the day before the cruise leaves to guard against flight cancellations and delays. Please check our hotel section for a suggested hotel. If you plan on flying home the day the cruise is over; please make sure your flight is not leaving until 1:00 pm or later to avoid any debarkation and customs delays.
PREMIER has a special rate at the Embassy Suites – Fort Lauderdale set-up for our KLOVE Cruise Guests. $229 (plus taxes) per night. A block of rooms have been reserved for January 20, 2018 – January 22, 2018. The special room rate will be available until December 21st or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Call 1-800-Embassy to book or book online.
You may also purchase a bus transfer from the hotel to the cruise port. Transfers can be purchased upon check-in. The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale hotel is located a short distance from the FLL airport.
Shuttle service is available from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the hotel for $9 per person. After picking up your luggage at baggage clam, call 954-315-1313 for the shuttle service. It’s about a 10 minute ride from the airport to the hotel.
Start every day at the hotel with a free cooked-to-order breakfast served in the tropical atrium, and enjoy the evening reception featuring a variety of complimentary beverages and snacks.
Click for options to make your way to the Port Everglades from the Miami International Airport and the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
Taxicabs are available from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades for $10 to $15.
Driving to the Port
Common travel problems like flight delays, travel injuries and illnesses, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why today’s smart travelers travel with a Travel Guard® travel insurance plan.
Top Ten Reasons To Travel with a Travel Insurance Plan
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your healthcare plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Travel insurance is available through Travel Guard. Be sure to follow the link for the best coverage on your vacation – travelguard.com.
You can also purchase a policy by calling (800) 826-1300 and mentioning ‘Premier’ or ‘132517’ for the best coverage.
PLEASE NOTE: Travel Guard is an independent Travel Insurance Agency.
Special Needs/Diet Forms
Please contact our office for these forms, 1-800-889-5265 or email@example.com
Please note that you will not receive a cruise ticket booklet. You will receive a boarding packet that includes your booking number about 4-6 weeks before we sail. You will use your booking number to complete the Royal Caribbean Registration online. The convenient Royal Caribbean Web Check-In service gives you peace of mind both before you go and on the day your departure, helping ensure your cruise gets off to an easy start. It takes just few minutes to fill in your personal details online and can be done at any time up to 72 hours before the departure date. Then you can relax, knowing everything is already in the system before you even pack!
Check-in online! It’s easy. We’ll show you how in 4 simple steps.
When you check-in online, it saves time. You won’t have to fill out any forms at the pier. When you and your party arrive, you’ll just need your signed Set Sail pass, identification documents, and credit card that you register online.
First, gather the following information for all the guests you’re checking in:
- Ship, sailing date and Royal Caribbean reservation number
- Passport or appropriate proof of citizenship and identification
- Home address
- Emergency contact name with phone number
- Travel plans before and after your cruise
- Credit card for the Onboard Expense Account
TIP: For security purposes, the system will time out after 30 minutes even though there is activity, so make sure you have everything listed above before you begin.
IMPORTANT: You must complete and print your Set Sail Pass 3 days prior to your sail date.
Excursions and Gifts
Excursions will be available closer to the sail date. You will be able to book your excursions once you have your booking number, which you will receive 4-6 weeks before our sailing.
Want to surprise someone onboard with some yummy chocolate, beautiful flowers, or other types of gifts? This is all available through the Royal Caribbean. When you receive your booking number 4-6 weeks from our sailing you can arrange to have these things delivered to your room.