The K-Love Cruise
Imagine the BEST vacation experience, team that with the BEST of Christian music and you have the K-LOVE CRUISE! This is a vacation like none that you’ve ever experienced. Christian music radio, K-LOVE brings you an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean, while getting up close and personal with your favorite Christian music artists! This year the K-LOVE CRUISE board Royal Caribbeans’ Independence of the Seas®, a luxurious ship with amenities that takes your vacation to a whole new level. Don’t miss out on the exciting 2018 K-LOVE CRUISE!
The Cruise Schedule
Will Be Announced Closer to the Cruise!
Blessed by balmy breezes and jumping to a bouncy calypso beat, Nassau, Bahamas promises sizzling fun in the sun. The historic and cultural heart of The Bahamas is one of the world’s most popular cruise ship ports—one million travelers board cruises to Nassau annually. Nassau, the capital city of The Bahamas, is located on 21-mile-long New Providence, the 11th largest island. Nassau’s main harbor is protected by Paradise Island.
Freeport is a young city that has grown into the second-most populous in the Bahamas. As a free trade zone, Freeport is known as a shopper’s delight for all sorts of luxury items. The city is also home to numerous perfectly white, sandy beaches that are an open invitation to spend time, let the world go by and simply kick back and relax. With coral reefs just off shore, the invitingly warm Caribbean Sea is awash with spectacular marine wildlife just waiting to be explored. Unsurprisingly, scuba diving and snorkeling are popular pastimes, as are parasailing, jet-skiing and – for a more sedate way of admiring the abundant wildlife – glass-bottomed boat tours.
CocoCay is one of the Berry Islands, a collection of cays and small islands and is located approximately 55 miles north of Nassau. The private island owned by Royal Caribbean features all kinds of activities – snorkeling, kayaking, boating, jet-ski rentals, an aqua park and more. The island also boasts nature walks, beaches, and plenty of spots to relax and recharge.
Independence of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with all the phenomenal onboard experiences you’d expect from Royal Caribbean’s Freedom class of ships – including the FlowRider® surf simulator, a rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, cantilevered whirlpools, Royal Promenade, mini golf course, and much more. It’s your most incredible vacation yet!
Solarium onboard Independence of the Seas.
Rockwall onboard Independence of the Seas.
Alhambra Theater onboard Independence of the Seas.
REST & RELAXATION
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, tow of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
ACTION & ADVENTURE
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
KIDS & FAMILIES
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® & Royal Tots® Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, etc.