The K-LOVE Cruise
Imagine the BEST vacation experience, team that with the BEST of Christian music and you have the K-LOVE CRUISE! This is a vacation like none that you’ve ever experienced. Christian music radio, K-LOVE brings you an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean, while getting up close and personal with your favorite Christian music artists! This year the K-LOVE CRUISE board Royal Caribbeans’ Mariner of the Seas®, a luxurious ship with amenities that takes your vacation to a whole new level. Don’t miss out on the exciting 2019 K-LOVE CRUISE!
The Cruise Schedule
Schedule Coming Soon!
Miami is one of the state’s – and the world’s – most popular vacation spots. Though destinations often are said to offer something for everyone, the Miami area offers multiple enticements for everyone: The trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco district. The bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana. The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables.
Picture a country with tropical beaches, coral reefs, cave formations, exotic wildlife and a laid back Caribbean atmosphere. Along its coast lies the second largest barrier reef in the world while ancient temple ruins are scattered around its jungles. If you think such country doesn’t exist you’d be wrong. This is Belize, one of the top destinations in Central America. Belize is a natural wonderland. It is home to thousands of species of trees and flowers, orchids, animals, birds exotic tropical fish and butterflies.
Color your dreams on the island of Cozumel, a vibrant land steeped in rich history with beauty that stretches far beyond its spectacular shores. Just twelve miles off the Yucatan coast, Cozumel draws divers and snorkelers from around the globe. Once described by Jacques Cousteau as the best diving area in the world, famous Palancar Reef lies three miles offshore and is renowned for its underwater clarity of up to 150 feet. On the eastern side, white beaches are left as they were when Mayans inhabited the island. Explore and enjoy the beautiful Cozumel, Mexico.
Mariner of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with all the phenomenal onboard experiences you’d expect from Royal Caribbean’s Freedom class of ships – including the FlowRider® surf simulator, a rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, cantilevered whirlpools, Royal Promenade, mini golf course, and much more. It’s your most incredible vacation yet!
REST & RELAXATION
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, tow of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
ACTION & ADVENTURE
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
KIDS & FAMILIES
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® & Royal Tots® Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, etc.